* Double Bass Consulting specializes in customizing a comprehensive range of Project Management Best Practice, Lean Six Sigma and Global Business Skills for leading organizations across Asia Pacific.
* Since 2004, Double Bass Consulting designs and implements workshops that result in huge success in improving business performance and exceeding customers’ expectations.
* We have a strong track record of accelerating knowledge transfer and training effectiveness. Using our proprietary learning system, we have created breakthroughs in teaching complicated subjects and transferring skills.
* Fundamentals of Project Management
* Tender Risk Management
* Claim Management
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
* Project Management and Leadership Skills for High Potentials
* Earned Value Management
* MS Project Hands-on
* Risk and Opportunity Management
* Project Scheduling and Estimating
* Preventing and Recovering Trouble Projects
* Lean Six Sigma Green-Belt Certification
* Lean Six Sigma Black-Belt Certification
* Lean Six Sigma Tools Training
* Value Stream Mapping
* SPRING Singapore Productivity Improvement
* Skills Future Mentorship Program
* Leadership Development for New Line Managers (High Performing Team)
* Leadership Development for Senior Managers (From Good to Great)
* Driving for Results (a.k.a High Performing Team)
* Vendor Management
* Stakeholders Relationship Skills
* Effective Negotiation Skills
* Influencing 360*
* Change Management
* Leading Across Cultures
* MBTI Personality Profiling
* Situational Leadership II
* Matrix Management
A three-day practical oriented project management workshop targeted at Project executives, Project and Line Managers. Participants will benefit from this highly interactive workshop by applying the tools and techniques directly onto their real life projects for immediate impact. Course content will be adapted from “A guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)” published by Project Management Institute (PMI USA). Participants’ project planning work from Day One and Two will be utilized for MS Project hands on training on Day Three.
Every year, numerous projects finish late, exceeding budget, with inadequate quality or do not meet the agreed project objectives due to risks. Projects in the current economic climate are have even tighter time constraints, pose greater complexity in term of technical challenges, and hardly have adequate resources.
However, there are powerful techniques for dealing with project risks that can help you recognize and manage potential problems. This two-day workshop focusses on practical methods for managing project risks including the use of Decision Tree and Monte Carlo software to quantitatively assess the impact of risks on project schedule and budget. Not only that, you should take away from this workshop a defensible project baseline supported with action plans to fully managed risks.
The application of data driven methods and logical reasoning to problems and decisions is the foundation of effective problem solving and decision-making. Critical thinking
enables your teams to avoid common obstacles, test their beliefs and assumptions, and
correct distortions in their thought processes due to cognitive bias. Allow them to gain
confidence in assessing problems accurately, evaluating alternative solutions, and
anticipating likely risks.
This interactive workshop will enable participants to learn how to use analysis, synthesis, and positive inquiry to address individual and organizational problems and develop the critical thinking skills needed in today’s turbulent times. Using case studies and situations encountered by participants, explore successful models and proven methods that are readily transferable on-the-job.
“Success = Quality Implementation + Stakeholders’ Acceptance”
External projects or internal initiatives can only be considered successful when their key stakeholders acknowledge that they deliver the expectations. This requires project managers to effectively engage with each of its key stakeholders to manage their expectations and then deliver the outcome to meet these ‘managed expectations’. Expectations are constantly evolving; effective communication can help change perceptions and expectations to make them realistic and achievable.
This program aims to provide participants with tools, techniques and processes to identify, map, prioritize, manage and influence a project’s stakeholder community.
PMP, MBB, Practising Management Consultant
Yee-Chang is a highly respected International Speaker, Trainer, Consultant specializing in Project Management Best Practice, Operational Excellence, and Leadership Development.
Based in Singapore, Yee-Chang provides training and consulting in major economic powerhouse cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Delhi, Sydney, Melbourne, Tokyo, Taipei, Hong-Kong, Singapore and etc.
Yee-Chang’s facilitation of capability building session blends an energetic style with solid experience to engage and “synthetically” transfer skills to his audience. Clients are thrilled with the practical real-life examples and high level of energy Yee Chang brings to his workshops. He has the unique agility to step into a new organization/industry and become knowledgeable with the business, processes and systems in a short time frame.Yee Chang is effectively bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English.
Prior to embarking on his corporate training and consulting career, Yee Chang held corporate positions such as general manager, quality manager, and global program manager in business consulting practice, supply chain, and technology marketing for Tier-1 companies such as Motorola, CGI, Sun Microsystems (now known as Oracle). He has an MBA from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Yee Chang is certified as PMP, Lean Six Sigma Black-belt, Master Black-belt and in MBTI Personality Profiling.
We have delivered on-site learning events for the following clients as a service provider/contractor:
• A leading Government Health Authority
• Land Transport Authority (LTA) as sub-contractor
• University of Melbourne (Continuing Education)
• Alstom Power and Transports
• Volvo Group
• Daimler Japan
• GKN Technology (Drive Shaft Producer)
• Nokia Soluion Network
• Huawei HQ (Shenzhen)
• Alcatel Lucent
• Vietnam Mobile
• McDonald’s University
• MARS University
• International Flavors and Fragrances
• Baker Hughes
• Deutsche Bank
• AXA insurance
• Government Investment Corporation (GIC)
• CIMB Bank